Agro*Gas plans to break ground on an ethanol producing plant in McMinn County (TN) or a surrounding county by end of the year and hopefully begin production in 2009.
http://chemicallygreen.com/kudzu-ethanol/
Agro*Gas plans to break ground on an ethanol producing plant in McMinn County (TN) or a surrounding county by end of the year and hopefully begin production in 2009.
http://chemicallygreen.com/kudzu-ethanol/
ever ate it?
i've heard people talk about it
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
read an article on ESPN back in the fall that NASCAR was looking into using it for fuel in the future. Costs less and grows 2 inches per day. Evidently there was a spot around Wilkesboro, NC (I think) where it grew abundantly and they could take some and officials could grow their own which would be enough to fuel 43 teams for a couple of years, due to high rate of growth by the plant.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: knight_67</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ever ate it?
i've heard people talk about it </div></div>
The root is a large potato-like tuber. The starch is used in Asia as a thickening agent. The Japanese are quite fond of it.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Ive ate it once. I saw Alton brown or whatever his name is do it So i thought what the hell.
GO VOLS
Take the bloom of the plant, steep it and make jelly out of it. It is very good.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Bookmarks